Simple Way to Make Favorite Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In regards to cooking healthy meals for our own families, there's always some degree of dissention among the positions. The fantastic news is there are recipes that are very healthy but the healthful nature of these recipes is significantly disguised. What they do not know in such instances shouldn't attract harm their manner (out allergies, which will not be discounted ).
The same is true for lunches whenever we often add to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into producing a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many ideas in this article and the hope is that these thoughts won't only get you off to a excellent start for finishing the lunch rut most of us seem to find ourselves in at a certain point or another but in addition to test new things on your own.
To begin with, not all great lunches require actual cooking as a way to organize. A number of them will require the use of this microwave and some of them are going to need to get cooked or prepared beforehand and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless as soon as you understand the creative concept that really must be in place. You also need to discover that many of these thoughts are so simple you may wonder why in the world you haven't ever considered them. I hope that some of these thoughts will become chief features within your own home.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I was at my parents home with my children and we bought salad flavored Glico pretzel chips. I happened to look on the back at the ingredients list and "powdered mashed potatoes" was written.
I thought, "Wait, can't I simply make these at home??" So I took the ingredients that I had in my kitchen, and although I wasn't able to produce the exact same pretzel sticks, I was able to make a delicious crispy-crunchy hearty version. As of February 15, 2008 more than have commented on this. Thank you so much!
When you mash up the potatoes in step one, and when you mix the ingredients in step two, it will cut back on the dishes you will have to wash if you do it in a plastic bag.
Compared with carrot pretzel sticks, you can cut these thinly quite easily and they're easy to make. This is most likely due to the starch in the potatoes. When I made carrot pretzel sticks, I couldn't cut them well!! So for this one, I challenged myself to try cutting them thinly and I think it went well. For an easy to make amount.. Recipe by shokolat
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks:
- 1 small Potato
- 60 grams Cake flour
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Butter (or margarine)
- 1 tbsp Soup stock granules
- 1 Salt and pepper
Steps to make Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks
- With the skin still on the potato, wash it in water, wrap it in plastic wrap and microwave it for about 4-5 minutes. Once it has cooled, remove the skin and mash it up. If you want to, you can also remove the skin before you microwave it and then mash it up.

- Add the flour, butter, soup stock dissolved in a small amount of hot water, salt and pepper, and mix it well. At first it will appear crumbly but gradually it will start to look like this.

- Now put it in a plastic bag and press it out till it's about 2 - 3 mm thick. Afterwards, if you put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes, it is easier to cut.

- Next, cut the dough into about 2 - 3 mm wide strips and arrange them on a baking sheet so they do not touch.

- In a oven, cook them for about 10 minutes or so until they become a lightly toasted color. If they look like they are going to burn, cover them with aluminum foil. If you are using an oven, cook them at about 350℉ (180℃) to 400℉ (200℃) for about 15-20 minutes.

It's those little actions you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for your family which will matter far greater than any leap. Before you know it that you will discover that you have more energy and a better sense of overall health than you'd have imagined before changing your cooking habits. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you could always check out the excuse to shop for new clothes after you drop a size or two.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Crispy Crunchy Potato Pretzel Sticks. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!